- Ava’s Grace Scholarship Foundation, scholar, Cari Hill, and board members Stephanie Regagnon, Jason Regagnon, and Jake Utterback were highlighted in the Kirkwood Webster Times. Thanks to the Times for a great feature!
- Stephanie Regagnon, founder of Ava’s Grace, spoke to hundreds of bi-state professional women at the 9th annual St. Louis Business Journal’s Women’s Conference. (January 31, 2014)
- Ava’s Grace and founder Stephanie Regagnon recognized as Ameren Missouri “Community Lights“. The foundation was awarded $2,500. (January 31, 2014)
- Ava’s Grace founder and scholars highlighted in St. Louis Magazine article, Beyond Bars (September 2013).
- Stephanie Regagnon interview on Steve Cochran Show on the Big 550.
- St. Louis Fox 2 News story on Cari Hill, Ava’s Grace class of 2012, and her amazing story and desire to help others (July 18, 2013).
- Ava’s Grace “Taking Flight” event, keynote speaker Judge Jimmie Edwards and the class of 2013 spotlighted in St. Louis American (July 11, 2013).
- Ava’s Grace founder, Stephanie Regagnon, hosted on KDHX “Collateral Damage” radio show on June 17, 2013. The segment highlights Ava’s Grace and the plight of children of incarceration. Listen to the segment (30 minutes).
- Ava’s Grace founder, Stephanie Regagnon, testified on behalf of Missouri House Bill 443. This bill will create a pilot program to promote visitation between minor children and their incarcerated parents-specifically for children who live more than 50 miles from the corrections facility. Read her testimony here.
- Ava’s Grace and 2012 scholarship recipient Cari Hill recognized in the Community Section of the St. Louis Post. Cari did an amazing job! (Wednesday, June 13, 2012).
- AGSF Recognized in Missouri Lawyer’s Weekly as the recipient of free legal advice arranged by Legal Services of Eastern MO. Thank you to Nichole Wren from Gallop Law for her continued assistance and advice!
- Ava’s Grace Founder, Stephanie Regagnon, recoginized as “40 Under 40″ by the St. Louis Business Journal (St. Louis Business Journal, January 27, 2012)
- Group Offers Children of Inmates a Chance to Go to College (Ava’s Grace featured in the Kansas City Star)
- Hope Rises from the Ashes of Kirksville Arson (Ava’s Grace Featured on Kirksville, MO television station: KTVO)
- Ava’s Grace Officially Declared a Public Charity by the IRS! After many months of waiting, AGSF received its IRS determination as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization in late February, 2011! Thanks to our donors for their patience and to our Board of Directors for their support throughout this long process.
- Hardluck Scholarships for College Students (from eHow)
- Suede Group Blog about the Open House video
- Ava’s Grace Official Launch and Open House in St. Louis, MO September 30, 2010. Click here to view the presentation by Stephanie Regagnon, founder of Ava’s Grace.